Viña del Mar And Valpariso
Visit to the cities of Viña del Mar and Valparaiso, located 120 kms from Santiago. They are two beautiful cities about an hour and a half away from Santiago, on the coast of the Pacific Ocean.
Valparaiso is one of the main ports of Chile, one of the most famous cities in our country, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2003 for the beauty of its architecture and the art that is breathed in all its streets.
On the other hand, equally beautiful but with a more sophisticated style, Viña del Mar is one of the most elegant and beautiful cities in Chile.
On the way to these cities we stop at a wine shop in the Casablanca Valley where they will be able to make free tastings of wines, olives, olive oils, typical Chilean swetts, etc…
We will visit Viña del Mar, stop at the following points:
- Flower Clock of Viña del Mar.
- Easter Island Moai in front of the Fonck Museum.
- Viewpoint of the Oceanic stone located in front of the dunes of Reñaca.
- Stone of the sea lions of Reñaca.
- Reñaca Beach to be able to touch the Pacific Ocean. Stop for lunch. (Free choise of lunch place).
After lunch we will visit the city of Valparaiso, in that city we’ll stop at the following places:
- Pablo Neruda’s house-museum “La Sebastiana”.
- Poet’s Square.
- Seven Corners, special place to see the famous Art Street of Valparaiso between the Hills Concepción and Alegre.
- Plaza Sotomayor, where we will tell the story the monument to the Chilean heroes of the Pacific War.
- Artilleria Hill, where you will have the chance to see the entire port and have the opportunity to go up there by using the 100 year old funicular elevator
Approximately 11 hours, departure around 8:30 am
Regular Tour Price:
USD $55 per person. (Minimum 4 people)
Consult private tours
Note: Children up to 12 years pay half.
Lunch not included Tours made in vehicles with a maximum capacity of 8 people with a guide/driver. We have vehicles for larger groups. See values for large groups.
Languages: Spanish, Portunhol, Portuguese and English.
Price for each Regular transfer:
$40 USD (up to 3 persons, total for each transfer by all persons)
$55 USD (from 4 to 6 people, total for each transfer for all people)
$80 USD (from 7 to 10 person S, total for each transfer by all people)
- All regular tours are subject to availability.
- Scheduling and order of regular trips will depend on availability and weather conditions.
- The dates of the private tours can be programmed to the client’s liking.
- Tours for larger groups (over 8 people) have special prices, request your quotation.
- Services must be requested and confirmed at least 3 days in advance for your organization and to make reservations in the case of wineries and restaurants.
- The payment can be made in Chilean pesos, real or dollars. 50% on arrival and 50% at end of service delivery. (the current quote is used in the dates of its seniority).
- We are at your disposal for any questions you may have and to help in what you need to organize your vacation in Chile.