Maipo Valley Wine Tour ( Concha y Toro, Undurraga, Cousiño Macul, Santa Rita, Pérez Cruz, Haras de Pirque)
Tour to see some of the oldest and most traditional wineries in our country located in the Maipo Valley, near Santiago.
Usually you make one of these wineries after the tour around the city because they are half day excursions. In this case, after the City Tour of approximately 4 hours we will take you to lunch in a typical Chilean restaurant near the chosen winery. After lunch you can take the Tour and learn all about the history and the production process of the best Chilean wines.
Tour duration for each winery is approximately 4 hours. It’s possible to do two wineries in one day, in that case after the first one we take you to have lunch in a typical Chilean food restaurant. There you will have the chance to try out our famous empanadas and the typical Chilean country side food
Departing from your hotel around 8.30 am. Return around 13 hrs ( if is only one winery) or 18 hrs ( if we visit two wineries).
Regular Tour Price: USD $45 per person per vineyard (price per vineyard excluding Santa Rita value $50 USD per person).
- Includes tasting.
- Entrance and cup of toast in the vineyard.
- Children between the ages of three and twelve pay half.
- Minimum 3 people to do this tour.
Tours made in vehicles with a maximum capacity of 8 people with a guide/driver. We have vehicles for larger groups. See values for large groups.
Languages: Spanish, Portunhol, Portuguese and English.
Price for each Regular transfer:
$40 USD (up to 3 persons, total for each transfer by all persons)
$55 USD (from 4 to 6 people, total for each transfer for all people)
$80 USD (from 7 to 10 person S, total for each transfer by all people)
- All regular tours are subject to availability.
- Scheduling and order of regular trips will depend on availability and weather conditions.
- The dates of the private tours can be programmed to the client’s liking.
- Tours for larger groups (over 8 people) have special prices, request your quotation.
- Services must be requested and confirmed at least 3 days in advance for your organization and to make reservations in the case of wineries and restaurants.
- The payment can be made in Chilean pesos, real or dollars. 50% on arrival and 50% at end of service delivery. (the current quote is used in the dates of its seniority).
- We are at your disposal for any questions you may have and to help in what you need to organize your vacation in Chile.