Isla Negra and Viña Undurraga
Tour to know the most famous and beautiful of the houses of the greatest Chilean poet and winner of the Nobel Prize of Literature, Pablo Neruda, located in the region of Isla Negra on the coast of the Pacific Ocean and then to enjoy the wines of one of the best vines of Chile , Viña Undurraga.
Prices and tour duration
10 hrs. Departure around 8:30 Am from your hotel.
Regular Tour Price:
$135 USD per person. It includes the entrance to the museum, the winery and the tastings.
Consult prices for private tours
Children up to 12 years pay half.
- Lunch not included
- Minimum 3 people are necessary to do this tour.
- Includes entrance to the museum
Tours made in vehicles with a maximum capacity of 8 people with a guide/driver. We have vehicles for larger groups. See values for large groups.
Languages: Spanish, Portunhol, Portuguese and English.
Price for each Regular transfer:
$40 USD (up to 3 persons, total for each transfer by all persons)
$55 USD (from 4 to 6 people, total for each transfer for all people)
$80 USD (from 7 to 10 person S, total for each transfer by all people)
- All regular tours are subject to availability.
- Scheduling and order of regular trips will depend on availability and weather conditions.
- The dates of the private tours can be programmed to the client’s liking.
- Tours for larger groups (over 8 people) have special prices, request your quotation.
- Services must be requested and confirmed at least 3 days in advance for your organization and to make reservations in the case of wineries and restaurants.
- The payment can be made in Chilean pesos, real or dollars. 50% on arrival and 50% at end of service delivery. (the current quote is used in the dates of its seniority).
- We are at your disposal for any questions you may have and to help in what you need to organize your vacation in Chile.