Dinner and Folklore Show
Live an unforgettable night, getting to know the best of our folklore during the dinner-show at the “Bali Hai”, famous restaurant in our capital where you can see all the typical dances of Chile, from the north to the south of our country, in addition to the typical dances of our indigenous and the natives of Easter Island and Polynesia.
Prices and duration
4 hours departure around 20:30 hrs.
$75 USD per person. (Minimum 2 persons)
OBS: Includes, transportation, guide assistance, dinner, transportation and show.
Tours made in vehicles with a maximum capacity of 8 people with guide/chauffeur. We have vehicles for larger groups. See values for large groups.
Languages: Spanish, Portuñol, Portuguese and English.
Price for each Regular transfer:
$40 USD (up to 3 persons, total for each transfer by all persons)
$55 USD (from 4 to 6 people, total for each transfer for all people)
$80 USD (from 7 to 10 person S, total for each transfer by all people)
- All regular tours are subject to availability.
- Scheduling and order of regular trips will depend on availability and weather conditions.
- The dates of the private tours can be programmed to the client’s liking.
- Tours for larger groups (over 8 people) have special prices, request your quotation.
- Services must be requested and confirmed at least 3 days in advance for your organization and to make reservations in the case of wineries and restaurants.
- The payment can be made in Chilean pesos, real or dollars. 50% on arrival and 50% at end of service delivery. (the current quote is used in the dates of its seniority).
- We are at your disposal for any questions you may have and to help in what you need to organize your vacation in Chile.