City Tour plus Maipo Valley’s wineries
After the normal city tour of 4 hours around the city we will take you to have lunch in a typical Chilean restaurant and then we will take you to visit some of the oldest and most traditional wineries in our country, such as Wineries Concha y Toro, Undurraga, Cousiño Macul or Santa Rita
Tour prices and duration
9 1/2 hours approx. departure around 8:30 AM. Return to the hotel at 18 hrs
Regular Tour Price:
$110 USD per person. (Minimum of two people)
Check prices for private tours
- includes tastings and entrance to the vineyard.
- Children between the ages of 3 and 12 pay half.
Excursions carried out in vehicles with a maximum capacity of 8 persons with guide/driver. We have vehicles for larger groups. See values for large groups.
Languages: Spanish, Portuñol, Portuguese and English.
Price for each Regular transfer:
$40 USD (up to 3 persons, total for each transfer by all persons)
$55 USD (from 4 to 6 people, total for each transfer for all people)
$80 USD (from 7 to 10 person S, total for each transfer by all people)
- All regular tours are subject to availability.
- Scheduling and order of regular trips will depend on availability and weather conditions.
- The dates of the private tours can be programmed to the client’s liking.
- Tours for larger groups (over 8 people) have special prices, request your quotation.
- Services must be requested and confirmed at least 3 days in advance for your organization and to make reservations in the case of wineries and restaurants.
- The payment can be made in Chilean pesos, real or dollars. 50% on arrival and 50% at end of service delivery. (the current quote is used in the dates of its seniority).
- We are at your disposal for any questions you may have and to help in what you need to organize your vacation in Chile.